• The society meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 8pm at The White Rock Hotel.
• Members have an opportunity to socialise and enjoy themselves.
• The Chair, Secretary and Treasurer report on their areas for the previous month.
• The Directors and Trustees, captains share updates, if any.
• Details of forthcoming events are shared.
• Events and occasions are celebrated.
• To keep meetings relevant any AOB should be given the Chair or secretary by email or in writing before the meeting begins.
• The meeting ends with The Chant.
• An annual meeting is held once each year to ratify the accounts and vote for the trustees, directors, membership secretary and captains. Votes may also take place on proposed changes to the constitution.